Focused training, targeted to your needs, delivered when and where you need it
SPSS Analytics Partner’s tailored training service is designed precisely to meet your specific needs and is delivered when you need it most. Whether you require focused training, advice on survey design & reporting, advanced statistical techniques, or data mining – we can help. We cover all aspects of IBM SPSS Statistics and IBM SPSS Modeler to bring you to the highest level.
Download our Training Brochure to see all course specs and how to book the best course for you!
Why Choose Tailored Training?
Our consultants are IBM SPSS experts who have a minimum academic qualification of Masters Level & strictly adhere to industry best practice. We can show you how to make evidence-based decisions & target your budget spend for a more effective ROI. Now, you can be confident that when you need additional support, you’ve got it.
You can be 100% confident in your analysis, results & decisions by working with our consultancy team and with over 40 years combined experience, you are in excellent hands.
Save Time & Money
Our promise to you is premium support that is focused and consultative to meet your project needs.
Get the expertise and support when you need it.
Be certain that your results are accurate & can stand up to scrutiny.
Consultative training packages can take place one-to-one or with a wider audience.
Popular Aspects to Include in Your Tailored Training Session
IBM SPSS Statistics
- Syntax for Automating processes.
- Regression Analysis to make predictions about the value of target variables.
- Categorical Data Analysis to rigorously evaluate relationships that exist between data fields making up a table report.
- Decision Trees to understand the key drivers associated with a specific data field and build predictive models for these data fields.
- Cluster & Factor Analysis to gain a solid understanding of data reduction techniques and understanding factors influencing behaviour.
- ANOVA Techniques to detect differences between groups on one or more key measures.
- Time Series Analysis & Forecasting to gain an understating of when, why and how to build models for time series data.
- Survival Analysis to understand the theory of Survival Analysis, special features of survival data, and build regression models for survival data.
- Advanced Statistics to determine how best to address a research question how to apply this understanding to data.
- Biostatistics to answer research questions in the biosciences through statistical data analysis.
- Statistics for Sampling to design an optimal sampling plan and carry out analysis, deriving the most information from your resource commitment.
IBM SPSS Modeler
- Advanced Data Preparation and Data Manipulation using IBM SPSS Modeler in order to uncover hidden insights from raw or unstructured data and transform them into an appropriate format for advanced Modelling
- Supervised Modelling for Cross-Selling, Up-Selling, Churn and other Propensity and Classification Models, using widely used algorithms such as Rules Induction/Decision Trees and Logistic Regression
- Unsupervised Modelling for Segmentation purposes using Clustering Algorithms to identify natural groupings with similar characteristics within a common database
- Association Rules for Market Basket Analysis
- Text Mining Analytics to deliver high-quality information from text fields, such as communications with customers
- Forecasting and Regression Analysis using IBM SPSS Modeler in order to predict numeric values such as Sales or Demand
- Model Performance and Evaluation
SPSS Talk To Us
"*" indicates required fields