Fraud management is complex and costly.
Fraud Intelligence Analysis solutions help reduce the time, costs and complexity associated with fraud detection and investigation. It allows you to quickly collate, analyze and visualize data from disparate sources and identify key people, events, connections, patterns and trends that might otherwise be missed.
This solution can be applied across a range of industries including insurance, banking, financial services, telecommunications, law enforcement and defense.
Presidion’s Fraud Intelligence Analysis is designed to provide critical insights to aid in investigating complex incidents, producing actionable visualization of critical people and events and documenting results for potential litigation. Benefits include:
- Analyze and visualize complex cross-channel attacks.
- Uncover hidden patterns and relationships in data by performing advanced analytics.
- Identify and disrupt fraud error and abuse.
- Faster implementation and returns, typically within weeks. Reduce the time, costs and complexity associated with fraud detection and investigation.
- Quickly collate, analyse and visualize data from disparate sources and identify key people, events and connections that might otherwise be missed.
- Flexibility: Data can be left on existing servers while investigation can be delivered over thin client.
- Security: Only appropriate information is available to users based on title.
- Extensibility: Can be integrated with existing systems
Zorg en Zekerheid reduces length of fraud investigation from weeks to days.
- Automatically discover patterns and anomalies
- Significantly improved accuracy of detected deviations
- Investigation process from weeks to days
- Financial results of the Special Investigation Unit have doubled each year since 2007
Zurich Financial Services (General Insurance) adopts an innovative and analytical approach to its investigations, which focus on organised crime in relation to the company.
- 140 arrests
- Convictions and custodial sentences for criminal network organisers
- £15m in savings to members
- 23 Joint police operations
- 9 Development operations
- £5m + under restraint through proceeds of crime act
- 600+ Intelligence reports on 3,500 claims
- 1,000+ Calls to the IFB cheatline