Insurance Fraud Round Table
Post event update:
Some feedback from the attendees:
“I have to say I found the seminar very informative and interesting and the round the floor discussion was very proactive. As always the networking and sharing aspect of the seminar was most useful with everyone joining in and passing on valuable advice.”
Matt Brierley, Claims Crime Prevention Team at LV=
Speakers and Presidion/IBM representatives at the event.
Left to right: Joel Elebiju (Presidion), Rob McCullagh (Presidion), Bob Smith (Friends Life/Aviva), Richard Munday (IBM) and Tony Boobier (IBM)
Join Presidion and IBM for the upcoming afternoon Fraud Seminar “Fighting Fraud with Predictive Analytics” that will take place in IBM South Bank on 27 May.
This seminar will focus on how data is now leveraged to successfully:
- Deliver usable insights into fraud types and those that commit them.
- Embed intelligence into every part of the claims process to effectively minimise fraud.
- Decrease costs by effectively routing claims through the correct process.
- Continually monitoring and updated fraud rules and identification of new fraud patterns can quickly be developed and deployed.
Come, listen and learn from thought leaders and fraud practitioners who will outline their journey, their challenges and the results achieved.
- 3:30 – Registration and Welcome
- 3:40 – Tony Boobier – Analytics in Fraud Detection – The IBM View
Tony Boobier, Insurance Industry leader will offer a guide of best practices on how insurance organisations are using their data to deliver excellence in customer operations, embedded intelligence in the fraud identification process and optimisation of customer lifetime value through the use of advanced analytics.
- 3:50 – Bob Smith – Friends Life, Fraud Detection, Lets change the rules
Bob Smith, Fraud Specialist will present on the Friends Life/Aviva journey in the adoption of Predictive Analytics in their on going fight against fraud and lessons learnt.
- 4:15 – Round Table Discussion
A lively round table discussion & networking and knowledge sharing forum will be held to enable you to share your views and experience with your industry peers.
- 5:00 Closing and Networking
Registration is free but spaces are limited. Book your place now!
- Date: 27th May
- Time: 3.30 – 5.00 pm
- Venue: IBM South Bank, London (Click here for directions)
If you have any questions call us at +44 (0)208 757 8820 (UK) / +353 (0)1 415 0234 (ROI) or send us an email.
Registration is closed.
If you are interested in this subject please contact us at +44 (0)208 757 8820 / +353 (0)1 415 0234 or send us an email to email@example.com
"I like the relaxed intimate nature of the information sharing sessions"
"Really enjoyed the seminar. Interesting to hear about insights into Eir's Analytics journey through Anthony. Keep up the good work"
"I have to say I found the seminar very informative and interesting and the round the floor discussion was very proactive. As always the networking and sharing aspect of the seminar was most useful with everyone joining in and passing on valuable advice."
Matt BrierleyClaims Crime Prevention Team at LV=