Find out “How to Plan Your Predictive Analytics Strategy”
Join us on 23rd September 2014 – London
Hear from industry experts from O2, IBM and Presidion on how to plan and implement an effective Predictive Analytics and Big Data Strategy to get real ROI.The seminar will explain how you use Predictive Analytics to achieve real, measurable benefits.
- CRM – Improved customer retention, increased profitability and enhanced customer loyalty.
- Predictive Maintenance – Predict where, when and why asset failures are likely to occur; Quickly identify primary factors as part of root-cause analysis process.
- Analytics & Business Intelligence – Predict flow rather than forecasting estimates; dive deeper into your data and unvover new insights, hidden trends and patterns.
Key Note Speakers
David Watkins – Head Of Strategic Analytics at Telefonica UK (O2)
David has managed the strategic analytics function responsible for running big data analytics projects, all the way from problem identification through to
This breakfast seminar is free but spaces are limited, please register now to book your place.
Registration is closed
- See what works: Get a practical framework on how to plan your Predictive Analytics and Big Data strategy.
- Network with your peers.
- Get the power to act! Come away with a clear understanding of the steps required to evaluate, plan and implement a data mining and big data strategy.
If you have any questions, call Presidion on +44 (0)208 757 8820(UK) / +353 (0)1 415 0234 (ROI) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A telecommunications company reduced churn from 19% to 2%
- An insurance company now identifies fraudulent claims 30 days faster than before
- A communication company is able to increase customer satisfaction as measured by net promoter score by 53%
- A bank now identifies 50% of fraud cases within the first hour.
Where and when:
- Date: Tuesday 23rd September 2014
- Time: 9 – 13:30
- Venue: Strand Palace Hotel, London
Free Breakfast Included
Who should attend:
You! And any colleagues working in CRM, Marketing, Maintenance, Asset Management and anyone working or interested in finding out more about Predictive Analytics and its benefits.
How to register:
Click the button below.
Registration is FREE but spaces are limited.
Reserve your place today!
Registration is closed.